Throughout history, women have gotten it. We know we need each other! Connecting with other women challenges and encourages us to take additional steps of faith in our lives.
River Valley Alliance Church offers many opportunities for that connection. Getting together one-on-one over coffee, studying the Bible, enjoying a girl’s night out, attending a retreat—every activity offers women opportunities to connect and grow in our spiritual walks as we relate to one another, listen to each other’s stories, and pray together.
Ultimately, our goal is that every woman at River Valley will be one who:
- Knows Jesus personally
- Reaches out to others with God’s love
- Has committed, spiritual relationships within the Body of Christ
- Studies the Word of God and applies those lessons to her life
- Knows how to pray fervently, and
- Has a worldwide perspective and is involved in seeing the nations come to Christ.
Like us on Facebook