What will River Valley look like in 2022?
- Sharing God at Work stories concentrating on the qualities of Jesus that drew people to Him.
- Authentic worship that celebrates God’s giftings in many expressions.
Developing/Equipping the Found
- Community and Accountability:
- Create opportunity for people to be honest and real with each other
- System/Protocol of Discipleship:
- Helping all to understand their purpose and calling.
- Empowering the found to identify the lost and know what to do about it.
Reaching the Lost
Lost People matter to God.
Welcoming and Hospitality (Family, Food and Fun)
Being the “Who does that?” church
Create space for people to bring non-believers
Through local and global missions making sure all people have access to the Gospel.
To God alone be the glory!